Thank you for viewing this privacy statement. This statement is for your information, and does not have contractual effect.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
ADDITIONAL PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
Ruhens SG may collect and process:
1. Personally identifiable information, such as:
a) Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
b) Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, contact number, email, the purpose and details of your query; (“Personal Information”)
2. Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Ruhens SG for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the www.ruhens.com.sg Website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collection and processing of personal data includes but not limited to the following purposes:
1. Agreements & Arrangements
a) Entry into necessary agreements, contracts, memorandum, contest, and/or arrangements to purchase the products or services from us;
b) Collection of outstanding payments from our clients under the agreements;
c) Delivery of notice, documents, forms, and other documents under the agreements, contracts, memorandum and/or arrangements;
d) Necessary performance of other obligations under the agreements, contracts, memorandum and/or arrangements;
e) To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request.
2. Services & Products
a) Delivery of our main services and products whether present or future, include Water Dispenser, Shower Filter, Dishwasher and other home appliances, etc;
b) Customer relationship management procedures whichever we deem necessary and fit;
c) Client profiling activities in connection with our services and products;
d) Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail, telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages or social media about products and services offered.
3. Internal Record & External (Marketing)
a) Marketing of our products/ services to you whether present or future;
b) For purposes relating to any of the above, including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
c) To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
d) To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
Ruhens SG does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. Ruhens SG may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Ruhens SG, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ruhens SG will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Ruhens SG or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Ruhens SG; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.ruhens.com.sg, or the general public.
We may also disclose your personal information to below categories of third parties:
1. Our associated, subsidiary, related companies of the Company;
2. Our business partners including business affiliates, retailers, distributors, agents, merchant that provide, supply, distribute or deal in general with our services or products in connection with our business and in relation to our loyalty programs and other programs;
3. Our auditors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers, research assistants, or other professional advisers and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate;
4. Our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as we deem necessary or appropriate, including outsourced property management or marketing companies or entities;
5. Any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
The Website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies. The Website uses Google Analytics. Please refer to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners to find out more about how Google uses data when you use our website and how to control the information sent to Google.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of www.ruhens.com.sg, or other websites you visit.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT